Enviro Science Solutions

What you need to know about Lead

Lead was widely used in paint for residential and commercial buildings before 1978. However, lead is toxic for both humans and animals and lead poisoning is somewhat common in young children. Adults are also susceptible to lead poisoning under a few conditions as well. While “do it yourself” lead inspection kits are available, they are by no means 100% reliable. We can minimize your risk by bringing in our professional team who can test and remove any lead based paint that you may have on the property.

Call Us Today

973-672-5000